BYU Wins Holy War

BYU Wins Holy War
George, like Collie and Harline before him, is now still open!

Thursday, June 26, 2008

The Wife's Outburst: The NBA Draft


Today is the NBA draft and many sports lovers will be glued to the television tonight to see who their favorite team will draft. How many surprises do you think we will see? For the last month, the sports analysts have been constantly projecting who will go to which team. They seem to be saying the same thing everyday. There is nothing new about their analysis. Then suddenly, a team makes a move and it is Christmas for the analysts.

Now, while I was on my honeymoon, the NBA Draft was on. Before we could go out that night, my husband had to see who the Jazz were going to take. (FYI: This was the year the Jazz took Deron Williams.) I was like, "Come on, you can see who was drafted later!" So now I know when the NBA draft is because it always comes a few days after my anniversary.

I really don't care for the draft. You have to sit for 10 minutes, listening to the analysts break down who has been taken and who is still on the board. I say just get on the Internet the next morning and see the results. The anticipation is not that great. So you can all guess what I will be watching tonight...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to welcome you all to life as a Pistons fan...All together now...DDDDDDEEEEEETTTTTTRRRRROOOOIIITTT BAAASSSSKETBAAALLL!!!!