BYU Wins Holy War

BYU Wins Holy War
George, like Collie and Harline before him, is now still open!

Monday, February 11, 2008

The Wife's Outburst: Fantasy Basketball

So, the last time I had an outburst was before Thanksgiving. Since then, I have joined a family fantasy basketball league. It is all about points. You have $35 million dollars to draft a 6 man team. Well, if you don't do well the first couple of weeks or you get started late, you have no prayer of moving up in the rankings. I should know. I have been in 10th place the entire season. A few times I have moved up to 9th or 8th, but other than that I am the proud owner of 10th place.



I think the system is rigged. It is so unfair. You may think that you all have equal chance of advancing up the ranks, but no! Once the top 5 teams are in place after the first couple of weeks, they remain the top 5 teams. It is so ridiculous. These teams need to be drug tested for steroids. Is there some secret to it that I don't know about? I definately don't spend every morning checking my team and making changes. I don't have that kind of time. If you do have that kind of time, you should find a hobby. I usually check it about once a week and that is good enough for me. Maybe that is why I rule the #10 spot!!

No comments: